Wednesday 15 June 2011

Couple of Cards

Hi Everyone

I am still really busy at the moment so I apologise for not posting many cards at the moment. I did however get a couple made yesterday. It seemed to take forever though to actually come up with an idea but when I fnally got past my mental block 2 cards seemed to come quite easily.

Both cards are made using sheets from La Pashe. I just love these Wacky Races sheets. I printed a gold square onto the cream card & then pressed out all the pieces. The only thing I needed to do then was add the black gems.

The inside was made using the large pyramid image & I cut out co-ordinating rectangles & edged them with Metallic Gold Promarker.

The second card was made using the Beetle. I added some freebie papers & an acetate sentiment. I added a gold gem. I kept the inside fairly simple.

Hope you all have a great evening x Clare x

1 comment:

uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
Wow,, This card is very sweet, creative and good,

Uhooi.blogspot.com