Friday 20 May 2011

Couple of ATCs



Hope you are all well. Here are a couple of ATCs that I have made today. They are for a swap that I take part in over at Craftycardscrappers. The theme was Emerald so be ready for loads of Green lol!!!This one I decided to do differently for a change & I cross stitched the image. I have had itchy fingers for weeks so it was great to have a reason to get my needles & threads back out again. I created an aperture as I am not a great fan of the Aida sitting on projects. I prefer it to be neater. To stop it looking too plain I added a Jolee Boutique flower & a mini bow with a gem in the centre.

The 2nd one is following the sketch & recipe from SWTD. Quite a simple ATC, I decoupaged the bear. Then I added the ribbon & butterfly. x Clare x

Challenges I have entered.......
Sketch.......Sketch & Recipe........SWTD (ATC2)
Theme.......Anything Goes.......Penny's Paper-Crafty
Theme.......Anything Goes........Crafts & Me
Theme.......Anything Goes.......Crafty Catz
Theme.......Teddy Bear's Picnic.......Allsorts
Theme.......How does your Garden grow.......2 Sister's

Papers : Picnic in the Park
Images : CraftsUPrint, Alphabets & Borders Book
Embellies, Ribbon : From Stash

12 comments:

Debs said...

Two fabulous ATC's Clare - love the cross-stitching.
Thanks for taking on my Teddy Bears' Picnic challenge at Allsorts this week.
Good luck.
{{Debs}]xx

Anonymous said...

Awesome job on both projects. I love them. Thanks for joining us at Stamping With The Dragon
Hugs,
Beth

Curly said...

Wow your ATC's are so very pretty, beautiful colour theme and design, and the images are adorable,

Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz this week,

Good Luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :0)x

downrightcrafty said...

love your interpretation of the sketch and the cross stitching is great, thank you for sharing your lovely work with us at Stampin with the Dragon
hugs Kate xx

lindyloo said...

super work I did cross stitching many years ago hehe thank you for sharing with us at the crafty catz
linda x

cheryl said...

oh wow hun these are brilliant,just love the images,and the stitching is amazing hugs cheryl xxxx

carol said...

These look super, thanks for playing along with our challenge at Crafty Catz, x carol

Carolynne said...

What a great ATC, so beautifully done. Thanks for joining us at Stamping with the Dragon

xx

Jessica Buffa said...

Just recently learned about ATC's and fell in love. Yours are adorable. Stopped over from SWTD.
Smilez,
Jessica

Tammy said...

Too cute! Love the bear. Thanks for joining the fun at Stamping with the Dragon.

Joanne Gilch said...

Your cross stitching is impeccable. What a wonderful technique to use on ATCs...hugs, jo

Love crafts forever said...

Thanks for joining us at Stamping with the Dragon.
Hugs Nataliya