Tuesday 17 May 2011

21st & Corner Card

I have been a bit quiet over the past week as I have loads going on with home life at the moment but I managed to get 2 cards made yesterday. The 1st is a 21st birthday card that I made on the robo.I cut the base layer from plain black card. Used some Papermania Silk Screened paper for the topper then edged with Stickles. Then I added 2 different sized roses.

The 2nd card is a new concept for me & I think I will definately be making a few more. It is a Corner Card & the kit came from CUP.

I cut out all the elements & added a couple o little bits in to glam it up. I used black flatbacked pearls for the drawer handles & I added some eyelash wool to the dress hanging up & the top of the handbag. I then added some Stickles to her ring & jewels on her hat x Clare x

Challenges I have entered........
Theme.......Anything Goes.......ASFOS
Theme.......Anything Goes.......Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge
Theme........Flowers........Delightful Challenges
Theme.......Happy Birthday........Crafty Ann's
Theme.......Not Square.......Totally Gorgeous


21st Card
Template : 21st Card & Topper
Paper : Black Card, Papermania Silk Screened Paper - Ornate Snowflake Metallic
Flowers : Large Pink from Stash, Pink & Ivory Miniature Tea Roses
Stickles : Platinum

Mademoiselle Corner Card
Kit : Mademoiselle
Stickles : Xmas Red
Wool & Flat backed Pearls : From Stash

6 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Two fab cards - i love the corner card ... so elegant
Lisa x

Jen said...

Two super cards, the corner one is most unusual. Thank you for sharing them with us at Crafty Ann's
Jen x

Donna said...

Wonderful cards! Love the flowers and the shape of the first card. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Clare
Two fabulous card,thankyou for joining us at Delightful Challenges this week,
Hugs Dianne xx

Ann Whitfield said...

Absolutely fabulous Clare! Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x

papertrails leaver said...

Your cards are wonderful! Thanks for joining us at Penny's for our anything goes challenge. :) Amy