Friday 30 July 2010

Start Your Engines

I have been busy over the last couple of days getting some cards completed for Crafts U Print. I have chosen to do a couple of cards featuring Comiccars. Here they are below
I have created both cards in the same way just changing a couple of details so they aren't both quite identical. I used HOTP papers as the borders outside the main pictures as they didn't quite fill an A5 card.

To create the inside of the cards I took a 2nd sheet & cut out the image to leave an area for the message to be written. I added the tools in the corners just to give the inside a bit of detail.


Papers : HOTP Creative Christmas Stack
3D Sheets : Tuned to Perfection Card Fronts 1 & 3 by Sharon Poore
Sentiments : White Happy Birthday from a La Pashe Flippin Men sheet, Yellow typed sentiment from stash

No comments: