Sunday 4 July 2010

Craftycat Wedding Card

Evening everyone....another busy day here today. We bought a shed off ebay so it has been a bit busy clearing the garden & going to collect. But it will be worth it when I have a tidy house again.....

I have been playing with Tracy's wedding cd again this weekend & created this card

I used the white champagne bottle from the cd. I embossed the background, added some ribbon, pearls, flowers & sparkle. I am quite pleased with the result. Here is a closer look at the champagne bottle.

I do want to quickly say Get Well Soon to Tracy as she has been fairly poorly over the past few weeks. Don't forget to pop back tomorrow to see more latest card for Incy Wincy Designs xx Clare x

Challenges I have entered.......

Theme.......Flower Power.......Magical Crafts
Theme.......Wedding........Creative Craft World

Papers : White card, DCWV -The Linen Closet
Image : Champagne Bottle from The Wedding Cd
Ribbon & Flowers : From my store (email for details)
Pearls : From my stash
Stickles : Star Dust

6 comments:

Lesley said...

A pretty card, very elegant! Thanks for taking part in the Magical Crafts challenge xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous

Sam said...

wow hun this is great - tell me where to get this CD pretty please with cherries on top.
Sam xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Wow this is really pretty hun, love that green panel looks yummy
hugs shell xx

Amanda said...

A very pretty card, I like the embossed background.

Thank you for joining us at Magical Crafts Challenge.

Amanda

Amanda said...

A very pretty card, I like the embossed background.

Thank you for joining us at Magical Crafts Challenge.

Amanda