Saturday 29 May 2010

Princess Card

Well we are heading into the last bank holiday for a while & the sun seems to know & has done a disappearing act too. But never mind...it's a perfect excuse to do some crafting.

Here is my latest card for Craftycat. Tracy has the most gorgeous Princess Paper Piecing images on the Fantasty Fairytale Paper Piecing cd. I decided to go for the pretty yellow version.

I used the sketch from Sketch Saturday but didn't get my card blogged in time so I have missed that challenge. However I'm not too fussed as the sketch is gorgeous & I know I will be reaching for it again. As I said I decided to go for the yellow Princess & I teamed her with the brown eyes & brown hair. I also chose the tiara instead of the hat. Here is a closer look at the Princess

Don't forget you still have until tonight to enter the OSAAT challenge this week & I will be back tomorrow with the new OSAAT challenge xx Clare x

Papers : MME Wild Asparagus
Image : Fairy Princess from Fantasy Fairytale Paper Piecing cd
Ribbon & Sentiment : From Stash
Flowers : From Stock (Please email for details)
Stickles : Star Dust on Dress Trim & Veil, Gold on Tiara

No comments: