Friday 7 May 2010

Craftycat DT Card

Hi Everyone

This card was meant to have been posted last week but my email to Tracy with the card on seemed to float off into cyberspace somewhere & we only realised this week. So this was my 2nd creation for April & I have again used images from Tracy's new Pondlife cd.

I have used 3 different pages from the cd...the little boy, the pond & fish, and the bugs. Hubby came up with the idea of using the wooden coffee stirrers as a sort of decking. xx Clare x

Challenges I have entered....
Theme.......Boyz to Men.......CCT

Papers: From my Candy win
Images : Pond Life by Craftycat
Decking: Wooden Coffee Stirrers
Stickles : Star Dust

3 comments:

cheryl said...

oh this is great hun love that image hugs cheryl xxx

Anonymous said...

Very cute and original (love the coffee stirrers!)

Helen Laurence said...

cool card hun great recycling idea well done hubby!