Friday 9 January 2009

Unfortunately this week I had to make a sympathy card for a member of my family. I decided on a decoupage image that I had in my stash that I use quite often for Sympathy cards. I layered it onto a piece of white card that I had cuttlebugged using Floral Fantasy. I placed a piece of cream ribbon across the card. The main piece of card is from my shop. I added a Thinking Of You peel off & 3 flatback pearls from my stash. The insert was taken from my cardmaking cd & I added a verse from a freebie from Crafts Beautiful. The butterflies are from Papermania.
I am hoping to increase my use of inserts on my cards as I am greatly inspired by Bev at All the things I love & Rach at Papercrafts By Rach. If you haven't done so already please take a look at their blogs as they are fantastic crafters xx

No comments: