Wednesday 7 January 2009

Sorry Its Been So Long

Firstly I would like to say a Happy New Year to you all xx I hope you are all coping with the weather at the moment xx I can't believe where the time has vanished to over the past 6 weeks but I hope I can keep on top of things a bit more.......
Anyhow down to business lol!!!!! Here is my first card of 2009 & I have to admit I am rather pleased with it.

The backing paper was taken from my fave cd as usual & the stitching was a pattern from Sam's shop cardstitching.co.uk. I added some pearl imitation beads to the centre of the flowers. These were also bought from Sam. The vellum down the centre is from Papermania & the image of the Bride & Groom is a Crafts Creation sheet available from my shop (click on Thread-bare in the links right). The half pearls in the corners of the card are from my stash. I have still to add the insert to the card but that will be done sometime this week xx

3 comments:

Rach said...

a pretty wedding card, beautiful. hugs rachxx

Anonymous said...

STUNNING card hon - I absolutely love it.

Have left you a little something on my blog :)

Sam
x

Nicola said...

Fabulous card hun and your stitched border sets this beautiful decoupage off to perfection. -x-