Monday 15 September 2008

I've Finally Given In

I tried to do a blog a year or so ago & didn't have a clue what I was doing so I gave up, but now I thought I would give it a go again. Who knows, it might even work this time. Well I suppose I'd better start off by telling you all a bit about myself. I'm Clare, 35 & married to a wonderful guy called Rich who supports me in all my efforts to try & get somewhere in the world of crafting. I have 3 children, 2 of which live at home with me. I have 2 gorgeous cats & a rabbit. I have always crafted I suppose even when I was small we always had colouring books & I would spend many a summer tracing pictures & then colouring them in. I started doing Cross Stitch when I was living in Lancashire in 1992. I then took up Cardmaking in 2004 after I had exhausted my Cross Stitch by doing my Wedding Invitations. Since then I haven't looked back. I now along with everything else do Knitting & Pinflair as well.

No comments: