Tuesday 16 September 2008

ATC Swap

Have done my ATCs today for a swap that I am involved in. This month were the letters M,N,O & P so I did Disney. I just love doing these ATCs, sometimes they are a lot easier than cards.

The first one I did is Mickey Mouse. I used a yellow card & embossed stars on it using a stencil & light box. I then added blue glitter to the dots. A small "M" dome sticker was placed in the corner.

I just love this Nemo one. I used 4 pictures & decoupaged them up. I had some 3D stickers of morning glory that were attached to some green covered wire, so very carefully I pulled the flowers of & attached the wire to give a seaweed effect. Again a dome sticker featuring the letter "N" was added to the corner.

I used a bit of Poetic license on this ATC. It is Roly from "One Hundred & One Dalmations" I used a plain white ATC & found a dalmation spot background. This was printed onto paper & stuck down. I then decoupaged Roly. As a knitter I have quite a bit of wool lying around I used a short strand of white glitter wool & a strand of black wool, punched a hole then threaded through. An "O" is again added in the corner.


This last one I kept fairly simple. Again pluto has been decoupaged & a small bee 3D sticker was added behind him. The "P" dome sticker was again added to the corner.

No comments: