Wednesday, 3 September 2014

Wedding Card

This is another commission for a new customer & I thought it was about time my poor Morehead stamp was allowed out of the drawer.

I coloured the image with Promarkers & added some clear WOS to the bride's veil & dress. Here is a closeup of the image.
I used these gorgeous papers from the WRMK Antique Chic collection & added some lace, organza, a heart embellishment & some Bling Flat Backed Pearls. For the inside of the card I again pulled out an item that has been neglected in my drawer.
The inside was left fairly plain as the card needed to be posted & I didn't want to add any extra weight. The die used for the centre is a Sizzix Ornate die that has sadly been unused since I bought it x Clare x

Challenges I have entered.......
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
Totally Gorjuss - Pearls
ABC Challenge - Shabby Chic
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes

2 comments:

Erin Bentley said...

Hi, A lovely project, love the image and the gorgeous colours. Thank you for joining Crafting From The Heart this week. Good luck and we hope to see you again soon.
Hugs Erin DT & Co Owner x

Nikki said...

Pretty card with a lovely image. Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenges.

Nikki