Thursday 20 March 2014

Zombie 16!!

My son's best friend is 16 on Saturday & loves his Zombies. I made him a fab card last year & have struggled to find something that comes close. I then popped over to Stamps by Aurora Wings & found this amazing image!!!

She's called Zombie Kitty :-) I love colouring her in. I used the sketch over at Seems A Little Sketchy. I added some Crystal Lacquer to the blood on her bib. Here is a closeup of  her.

The papers are all Crate Paper. The base layer has been embossed with Skulls. I added these cute skeletons which were on an elastic bracelet that I strung on to Jute. Again I have kept the inside fairly simple so haven't worried about taking pics x Clare x

Challenges I have entered.......
Seems A Little Sketchy - Challenge #60
Cute Card Thursday - It's A Wild World


4 comments:

Linda W. said...

I believe your card is another 'hit' with your son. This is just gorgeous! Great inspiration...thanks for playing with us at Seems A Little Sketchy and best of luck!

paper fun said...

She is so creepy!! It is fun to see a creepy images next to some of the gorgeous images all by the same artist at Aurora Wings.

Tip** Aurora Wings is sponsoring our next challenge at Seems a Little Sketchy.

Thanks for using our sketch with this fun and spooky card at Seems a Little Sketchy.

Mari

Sandy Trefger said...

Super cute Zombie card and the zombie kitty is perfect! I'm sure your son loved it! Thanks for sharing with us at Seems a Little Sketchy!

luvmycards.blogspot.com said...

What a perrrrrfect card for a Zombie Teen! Thanks for playing with us at Seems a Little Sketchy!