Tuesday 23 October 2012

ATC Distress

Hi

I have been a bit awol over the last couple of weeks again but I do have a reasonable excuse...... I now have my own Craft Room yay!! I will be adding a page to show my piccies once I have done this post. I have also been back & forth to the Vets as one of my cats had to have major surgery done on her spine. She is now home & recovering nicely.

I wanted to show you today an ATC that I have made. I generally stick to making my ATCs as miniature cards but thought I would have a go at creating something a little different.

I have used my Distress Inks & used a small Tim Holtz mask. Once I had created the background I decided to take the risk & use the frame stamp. I added a butterfly tag in the centre of the frame & an acetate sentiment over the top. The mini butterflies were peel offs that I added Distress Ink to as well. Finally I added Distress Ink to an embossed Butterfly sticker. I have to say I am pretty pleased with it. I may even have another go soon x Clare x

Challenges I have entered........
Theme........Autumn Colours.......Allsorts

Distress Inks : Forest Green, Tea Dye, Antique Linen
Stamp, Stickers & Peel Offs : From Stash

No comments: