Wednesday 16 May 2012

DII - Rainy Day Freddie

Afternoon Everyone. I have finally got a card made! I have been so run off my feet recently but I made sure that I got some time today.

Today we are showcasing a fab image over at Daisy Doodles. This image will be half price for the next 2 weeks.  I think it is perfect for the weather we have had recently lol! Check out the challenge blog to see who is our Guest Designer.

I have used these fab papers that were freebies. The image was coloured with Promarkers. I have based my card on a sketch over at Cards & Things. I bugged the white circle & added some ribbon, gems & sentiment. x Clare x

Challenges I have entered.......
Theme....... Weather.......Incy Wincy Designs
Theme....... Happy Birthday.......Crafty Catz
Theme....... No Pesky Girls Allowed.......Totally Papercrafts
Theme....... Clean & Simple.......CDD
Theme....... 2 for the price of 1.......SWTD
Theme....... Card for a Man or Boy.......Allsorts

Papers : Freebies
Image : Rainy Day Freddie by Daisy Doodes
Distress Inks : Denim
Ribbon, Gems & Sentiment : From Stash

Promarkers Used :
Berry Red, Caramel, Cinnamon, Cocoa, Gold, Poppy


7 comments:

Sheryl said...

Fab card. Thanks for joining us at INCY WINCY this week. Hope we see you soon.
Hugs
Sheryl xx

Lisa Jane said...

awww - what a cutie -love the dotty DP
Lisa x

carol said...

aaah so cute, love the paper, thanks for joining in with our challenge at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

Nicola said...

Great card Clare, love the cute teddy image and the colourful paper!
Thanks for entering our Boy/Man card challenge this week over at Allsorts and good luck!
Hugs Nicola xxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Clare
A fabulous card love the image and great paper's thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
Hugs Dianne xx

Debs said...

Super sweet card - love the dotty DP
Thanks for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

sandra's crafty corner said...

thanks for playing along with us at Cardmadfairy's digi days, hope to see you with us again,
hugs sandra dt
p.s i have a little easy comp on my blog if you want to play along,
here is my blog