Tuesday 20 March 2012

Blue Daisies



I had a fairly large card order last week for some cards & bookmarks, so I popped over to CUP to see what they had available. I loved this sheet when I saw it, well it is blue, & immediately bought it.
I printed it out twice so I could use more elements. Added gems, crystal lacquer & stickles.

For the inside of the card I just added a couple of the daisies to keep it from looking plain.

For the bookmark I added some more stickles to the dragonfly & crystal lacquer to the daisies. x Clare x

Sheet : cup90657_359
Stickles : Iced Coffee
Gems : From Stash
Crystal Lacquer : From Stash

2 comments:

kaz_za's crafty corner said...

ooowww that is lovely... someone is going to be very luck receiving this card and bookmark...
kaz_za

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Beautiful creations Clare, love those colours, hugs Heidi x