Saturday 30 July 2011

A Challenge Card


Well after spending 2 days tidying my desk this week I was actually able to sit down yesterday & create a card!! This is 1 of 2 that I have been asked to make for my Dad.

I have followed the sketch over at Cute Card Thursday & had fun creating this bow with a tape measure. I also love the Retro paper that I used on this card. x Clare x

Sketch.......Challenge#175.......Cute Card Thursday
Theme.......Free & Easy.......Allsorts

Papers : Funky Vintage by Dovecraft
Image : Flippin Women
Embellies : Brads & Tape Measure from Stash
Distress Ink : Faded Jeans

3 comments:

Judie said...

Wow, great card, love the tape measurer bow, what a super idea, great papers too.
Happy Saturday

Judie

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Fantastic card!!

Thanks for playing in our latest free and easy challenge at Allsorts and good luck in the draw....

Emma xxx

Mummylade said...

what a fab image! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts and good luck!