Sunday 30 January 2011

DD My Free Card



Hi Everyone

Thank you to everyone who have sent me birthday wishes today. It really means so much to me to know that I have so many friends in the crafting world.:-)

Right I have a new card for you which uses a fab freebie that is available at Daisy Doodles Make sure you leave Jules a comment to say Thank You.

I created the blue & green backing paper in PSP & coloured the image in using Promarkers. I then layered it using a sketch I created for a challenge on Craftycardscrappers.
I will be back tomorrow with another challenge from Daisy Doodles xx Clare x

Challenges I have entered.......
Sketch........Jan Challenge.......Craftycardscrappers

Papers : MME Spring Blooms
Image : Washing by Daisy Doodles


Pens Used :
Promarkers : Chestnut, Cinnamon, Cornflower, Denim Blue, Gold, Marsh Green, Moss, Olive Green, Pastel Blue,Tan,

No comments: