Tuesday 12 October 2010

Le Chic Gift Set

Good Afternoon everyone. If you have been following me on facebook you will know that I have been playing with some new bits & pieces over the past week. Here is a gift set that I have made using a couple of decoupage sheets....

The hanging calender was made using a gorgeous green gingham material & this is actually the 1st piece of sewing I have done on my machine. Up till now all I have done is stitching on my cards. Here is a closer look

Then yesterday I created a matching card using the same material & gorgeous pink ribbon.
This set will be available to purchase from my ebid shop. xx Clare x

Challenges I have entered......
Theme.......Something for a Teenager.......Crafts & Me
Theme.......Not a Square.......Totally Gorjuss
Theme.......Anything Goes.......Ellephantastic Crafts

Image : Le Chic Girl in Pinks & Greens by Ammie Sanders
Material & Ribbon : Hobbycraft
Calendar Pad : From my store (email for details)

2 comments:

cheryl said...

oh hun what a brilliant set just love what you have created,so love the papers you have used too hugs cheyrl xxxxxxxxx

Rach said...

these look fantastic Clare, a wonderful set.xx