Monday 21 June 2010

Incy Wincy Challenge#47- Music

Morning Everyone. I hope you all had a better weekend than me. But let's not dwell on that. I have woken to a glorious sunny morning & whats better is Wimbledon starts today.

Incy Wincy Designs have a fab challenge for you - Music. You can create a card using anything that has a connection to Music, & the DT had great fun with the theme.

I decided to create an Easel card using an image from the Aspire to Thrive store. I combined this with a scroll that I acquired from Stitchy at Stitchy Bear Stamps. The sentiment has been made using 2 different sentiment stickers from an old set that I found in a drawer. I took the sentiment off one & stuck it to the backing of another.

I have loads of catching up to do this week & a couple of DTs that I am thinking of trying out for so there may be a few posts this week. Don't forget you have until Sunday to enter this challenge xx Clare x

Challenges I have entered.......

Theme......Weddings/Anniversary.......Secret Crafter
Theme.......Something Old.......Lexi's Creations

Papers : Papermania - Simply Elegant, DCWV - The Linen Closet, Music from Stash
Images : Rose - MHS 56, The Scroll - The Graduation Pack
Ribbon, Flower & Sentiment - From my Stash

8 comments:

Farida Rone said...

Love your card. It is adorable. Love the flower.
Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations.
Hugs,
Farida

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Beautiful

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Josephine said...

That's such a beautiful card!

Lisa Jane said...

what a pretty card , love the rose
Lisa ;)

Doreen said...

A fabulous card so pretty.xxx

Brenda Brown said...

That's a great card Clare, love the size of the flower and the music paper looks fab behind it. How do you find the time to do everything and try out for more??
Hope you had a good weekend.
Luv Brenda xx

Heather "Hev" said...

So beautiful :)

You have done our challenge proud :)

stitchy said...

Clare, this is just amazing, how versatile you are...that card is just gorgeous!!! You are really quite awesome girl...thank you for being a part of our team

stitch xoxox