Friday 16 April 2010

MAWTT#42.....Clare W's Challenge

Hi Everyone

Due to Clare W's internet being down we are running a day late with the challenge this week. Because of this we are running the challenge through to Friday morning. Check the blog for full details.
We are lucky enough to be sponsored this week by some great friends of mine.... Stitchy Bear Stamps. They will be sponsoring us every 6 weeks so keep an eye out for some fab digi stamps being showcased by us DT. This week we were lucky enough to have Stitchy & Cowgirl Up images to play with.Using Clare W's sketch & Cowgirl Up's image I created this cute box.

I used my Crafters Companion to score out the card to create the box. I then coloured my image using my pens & glittered the halo. I used 2 different organza ribbons & a jewelled brad.

Here is a close up of the image that I have used.

Check back later to see what else I have been up to over the last few days xx Clare x

Challenges entered :
Theme.......Cute Card Thursday.......Touchy Feely
Theme........Allsorts........Petals & Pearls

Papers : MME Wild Asparagus
Image : Say Your Prayers by Cowgirl Up
Ribbons & Flat Back Pearls : From my stash
Glitter : Star Dust
Flowers & Jewelled Brad: From my Stock

Pens Used :
Copics : 0, B00, C-3, E00, E21, E29, E37, R20,
Promarkers: Satin

4 comments:

Deb said...

oh wow, that is beautiful and so useful, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx

brenda said...

Hi there

A very cure project.

Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.

B x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love this box. That image is so cute. Marianne x

Annie said...

beautiful creation! thanks for joining in with us at CCT this week.
hugs, annie x