Thursday 25 February 2010

MAWTT#35 .... Nicki's Sketch & Theme

Hi Everyone

Well what a hectic 7 days I have had but things seem to be calming down a bit again now. We had some great entries for last week's challenge... I think you all loved the fab prize from Little Claire.

This week we have another fab prize from the talented girls over at Digital-Ink.Co . Make sure you check out their store & blog... they have some fab offers on at the moment.
2
Nicki has chosen the theme "Babies for her challenge this week & has come up with a fab sketch.
I have also entered this card into the following challenge

Theme....... Tricolour.......Colour Theory Split Complimetary.......Crafty Cardmakers


We were given the chance to use this fab image from Digital-Ink.Co this week. I used my Copics to colour the image & cut out to give the edging which has created a slight 3D effect.


Here is the inside of the card. As you can see I have used the image on the inside of the card too.

Don't forget to pop over & see the other wonderful creations from the DT. xx Clare x

Papers: Freebies from Creative Cardmaking magazine
Image: M&M Designz - Digital-Ink.Co
Flowers : From my Shop
Sentiment: From my Stash


Pens Used:
Copics : E00, E21, E37, R20, R32, RV02, RV04, RV10, Yoo
Promarkers: Ivory

2 comments:

Nicki said...

This is gorgeous Clare, I love the papers you've used and your image is beautifully coloured. Your cutting out is brilliant too, so neat - poor little mite would have lost toes and fingers if I'd tried this!

Hugs, Nicki, xx

Unknown said...

Its beautiful, love it all, the inside is decorated so elegantly, thanks for playing with us at crafty cardmakers xx