Friday 24 October 2008

Sketch Saturday Challenge #21




Well its 6 minutes past 11pm & I have finally got my sketch saturday card finished & scanned in. I should have known it would take me forever as soon as I decided to do some stitching. Well here is the layout that the girls set.



This is the card I made from the layout. I used a white card base, with a blue glitter card layer on top. The diagonal layer is a xmas tree paper from a cardmaking cd that I seem to be using all the time at the moment. The blue striped paper is from a card kit by Debbie Astle. The square is stitched using a pattern from Sam's Shop, Cardstitching.co.uk. I have added gems to the stitching & na xmas tree 3d sticker from Crafty Bitz. I am really pleased the way this card has turned out xx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I want to be the first to say it is absolutely STUNNING... I love the way you have matched the stitching colours to the paper... absolutely brilliant :) :)

Sam
x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card a lot of work has gone into this one no wonder you were up so late lol
Caroline x

kaz_za's crafty corner said...

hi clare
great card hun...!!!! and you have been tagged....lol...!!!!
your turn just check out my site to get the info...
kaz_za